Registered user since Mon 27 Oct 2014
Name: Gail Murphy
Bio: I am a Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Associate Dean (Research & Graduate Studies) in the Faculty of Science at the University of British Columbia. I am also a co-founder and Chief Scientist at Tasktop Technologies Incorporated.
My research interests are in software engineering with a particular interest in improving the productivity of knowledge workers, including software developers. My group develops tools to aid with the evolution of large software systems and performs empirical studies to better understand how developers work and how software is developed.
My teaching spans from introductory computer science courses to undergraduate and graduate courses in software engineering.
Affiliation: University of British Columbia
Personal website: http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~murphy/
SPLASH 2015 Activities
- Onward! 2015 Papers Chair in Steering Committee for SPLASH 2015
- Committee Member in Steering Committee for Onward! 2015
- Onward! PC Chair in Organizing Committee for SPLASH 2015
- Onward! PC Chair in Program Committee for Onward! 2015 Onward! Papers
- Session Chair of Session the Fourth (part of Onward! 2015 Onward! Papers)
- Onward! 2015 Papers Chair in Organizing Committee for Onward! 2015
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile