Registered user since Fri 16 Jan 2015
Name: Minjia Zhang
Bio: I am at Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, USA. My research interests span multiple layers of the stack. I am particularly interested in efficient runtime-system, parallel programming, and synchronization techniques.
Right now I am looking at VM support for practical software transactional memory systems, as well as exploiting asynchrony for multi-threading runtime supports.
Prior to working on runtime systems, my projects have also included improving throughput and latency for key-value store solutions such as memcached with InfiniBand. I have also worked on OS virtual machine XEN to support fault tolerance. I completed my Bachelor and Master degree at Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China.
Affiliation: Ohio State University, USA
Personal website: http://web.cse.ohio-state.edu/~zhanminj/
Research interests: Practical and efficient runtime systems for multi-core programs
SPLASH 2015 Activities
- Author of Valor: Efficient, Software-Only Region Conflict Exceptions within the OOPSLA-track in SPLASH 2015
- Author of Valor: Efficient, Software-Only Region Conflict Exceptions within the OOPSLA Artifacts-track in SPLASH 2015
- Committee Member in Program Committee for SPLASH 2015 OOPSLA Artifacts
- Author of SIRe: An Efficient Snapshot Isolation-based Memory Model for Detecting and Tolerating Region Conflicts within the Student Research Competition-track in SPLASH 2015
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile