Registered user since Mon 24 Aug 2015
Name: Tudor Gîrba
Bio: Tudor Gîrba obtained his PhD in 2005 from the University of Bern, and he now works as a consultant and coach.
He leads the work on the Moose platform for software and data analysis, he founded the Glamorous Toolkit project for rethinking the IDE, and he is a board member of the Pharo live programming environment.
He advocates that software assessment must be recognized as a critical software engineering activity, and he authored the humane assessment method to help teams to rethink the way they manage large software systems and data sets.
Tudor also argues that storytelling should be prominent in software development.
In 2014, he won the prestigious Dahl-Nygaard Junior Prize for his work on modeling and visualization of evolution and interplay of large numbers of objects.
Affiliation: tudorgirba.com, Switzerland
Personal website: http://tudorgirba.com
Research interests: software assessment
SPLASH 2015 Activities
- Author of The Moldable Inspector within the Onward! Papers-track in Onward! 2015
- Author of Towards moldable development tools within the PLATEAU-track in PLATEAU 2015
- Author of GTInspector: A Moldable Domain-Aware Object Inspector within the Demos-track in SPLASH 2015
- Author of Spotter: Towards a Unified Search Interface in IDEs within the Posters-track in SPLASH 2015
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile