Registered user since Thu 20 Aug 2015
Name: Andrei Chiş
Bio: Andrei Chiș is a PhD student at University of Bern in the Software Composition Group. Prior to this, he got a master and a bachelor degree in software engineering from the “Politehnica” University of Timișoara, under the supervision of Radu Marinescu, with theses in the area of software visualisation.
He maintains that development environments have to be moldable, that is, they have to be aware of the application under development and the developer’s tasks and enable rapid and effective customization to new applications and development tasks. His current research focuses on build new solutions that make that vision possible as part of the Glamorous Toolkit team. He is also a contributor to Pharo, a live, Smalltalk-inspired programming language and environment, and Moose, a platform for software and data analysis.
Affiliation: University of Bern, Switzerland
Personal website: http://www.andreichis.com
Research interests: Software engineering, Programming Environments, Software Visualizations, Debugging
SPLASH 2015 Activities
- Author of Towards moldable development tools within the PLATEAU-track in PLATEAU 2015
- Author of GTInspector: A Moldable Domain-Aware Object Inspector within the Demos-track in SPLASH 2015
- Author of The Moldable Inspector within the Onward! Papers-track in Onward! 2015
- Author of Spotter: Towards a Unified Search Interface in IDEs within the Posters-track in SPLASH 2015
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile