ETX 2015 invites original and unpublished contributions about potential new uses of Eclipse and how Eclipse technology can be leveraged, improved, and/or extended for research and education. The research program will be made available September 7th, 2015.
Tue 27 OctDisplayed time zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada) change
08:30 - 10:00
|ETX Invited Speaker: The Eclipse Academic Program: Creating the Eclipse University Ecosystem
Brian Barry FD Labs
10:30 - 12:00
|CSIclipse: Presenting Crash Analysis Data to Developers
|Androsgi: bringing the power of OSGi to Android
13:30 - 15:00
|ETX Keynote: High-Level Concurrency Libraries: Challenges for Tool Support
Philipp Haller KTH Royal Institute of TechnologyMedia Attached File Attached
15:30 - 17:00
|Experience from Implementing a Complex Eclipse Extension for Software Product Line Engineering
|GOLD: A Graph Oriented Language Implemented Using the Eclipse Xtext FrameWork
Call for Papers
Submissions deadline extended to 16 August.
ETX 2015 invites original and unpublished contributions about potential new uses of Eclipse and how Eclipse technology can be leveraged, improved, and/or extended for research and education.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Integrated Development Environments (IDEs)
- Supporting the software development process
- Debugging and testing of software
- Supporting design, requirements and specifications
- Modelling environments and frameworks
- Aspect-oriented programming
- Program analysis and transformation
- Eclipse for Cloud development and DevOps
- Eclipse for developing the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Eclipse for building Rich Client Applications
- Eclipse for mobile application development
- Computer-based learning
- Software engineering education
ETX 2015 submissions must be original and unpublished work of up to 6 pages in the SIGPLAN Proceedings Format, 10 point font (note that this requires setting an option in the LaTeX template), and are single-blind (i.e., authors are not anonymous). We accept research papers as well as relevant position or experience papers. Submit your paper now via the Easychair website
The proceedings will be published in the ACM Digital Library as part of the SPLASH Conference.