Registered user since Thu 20 Aug 2015
Name: Tobias Wrigstad
Bio: I am an associate professor at Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden.
Affiliation: Uppsala University
Personal website: http://wrigstad.com
Research interests: Type systems, programming language design and implementation, object-oriented and functional programming, concurrent programming and automatic parallelization, active objects, meta-programming, dynamic programming languages, ownership types and aliasing.
SPLASH 2015 Activities
- Committee Member in Program Committee for SPLASH 2015 OOPSLA
- Author of Disjointness Domains for Fine-Grained Aliasing within the OOPSLA-track in SPLASH 2015
- Author of Inversion in Programming Language Design: The Encore Way within the NOOL-track in NOOL 2015
- Author of Measuring Polymorphism in Python Programs within the DLS-track in DLS 2015
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile